|ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY STATEMENT|
|Date: 1st March 2020|
Quality & Environmental
The scope of the integrated quality, environmental and health & safety management system is “The provision of Manned Security and Keyholding and Alarm Response services to the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 incorporating the requirements of British Standards BS 7499, BS 7984 and BS 7858”
It is the policy of ABK Security Services Ltd to maintain, on a continual improvement basis, an effectively managed Environmental Management System as defined in ISO 14001.
Our environmental management system documents our commitment to:
- Adoption of environmentally responsible policies and practices
- Continual improvement of policies, procedures and performance
- Prevention of pollution and reduction of waste
- Establishing measurable environmental objectives and targets by which to monitor ourselves against.
- Compliance with relevant and applicable legislation, regulative and other requirements.
We shall assess the environmental impact all aspects of our business has and take actions where necessary to mitigate them to the minimal impact possible.
All our employees have a responsibility towards the environment in which they live and work, and a responsible attitude and commitment to the company’s objectives is expected.
This Policy is communicated to all employees during induction training and displayed in prominent positions around the premises.
Our environmental objectives and targets shall be formally reviewed at each management review of the quality, environmental and health & safety management system. Records of this review shall be retained.
This Policy is approved by the Managing Directors signature and made publicly available on the company website.